A MUSICAL based on the book, 'The White Bird Passes', by renowned local author Jessie Kesson, will be staged at Elgin Town Hall later this month by the Red Shoes Theatre Company. The musical has been written by Elgin songwriters Kenny MacDonald and Fred McDonald. The show takes place from September 26-29 at the town hall at 7.30pm each evening, and tickets are available in advance from the Red Shoes Theatre in South College Street.
Local author inspiration behind new musical
- Neo-Nazis plan Elgin meeting
- Moray loses space race
- Could Elgin have its own Kelpies?
- Moray agrees to maintain teacher numbers
- Entries sought for night-time orienteering event
- Crane breakdown creates traffic tailbacks
- New Elgin High will cost £30 million
- Four-goal Austin stuns Elgin
- Elgin City aim to bounce back
- Entrepreneurial challenge for Moray students