A MUSICAL based on the book, 'The White Bird Passes', by renowned local author Jessie Kesson, will be staged at Elgin Town Hall later this month by the Red Shoes Theatre Company. The musical has been written by Elgin songwriters Kenny MacDonald and Fred McDonald. The show takes place from September 26-29 at the town hall at 7.30pm each evening, and tickets are available in advance from the Red Shoes Theatre in South College Street.
Local author inspiration behind new musical
- Moray Council officer says sorry
- Elgin man accused of attempted murder
- 'Confusion' at roundabout a major concern
- Public asked for views in 'once in a lifetime' consultation'
- Group keen on lighting Lantern of the North
- Drivers tear up Field of Hope for cancer
- £334k to aid Moray unemployed
- Harbour rescue trio are honoured
- Forres sign Pollock in swap deal
- RAF squadron gets new commander