A MUSICAL based on the book, 'The White Bird Passes', by renowned local author Jessie Kesson, will be staged at Elgin Town Hall later this month by the Red Shoes Theatre Company. The musical has been written by Elgin songwriters Kenny MacDonald and Fred McDonald. The show takes place from September 26-29 at the town hall at 7.30pm each evening, and tickets are available in advance from the Red Shoes Theatre in South College Street.
Local author inspiration behind new musical
- Elgin flood scheme bridge in place
- Staff to be surveyed on bullying
- Secrets of Spynie revealed
- Elgin church celebrates milestone year
- Culture of bullying denied
- 'Scot' Editor in bus attack drama
- Moray Council 'is taking bullying seriously'
- Moray gearing-up for Euro elections
- Moray fighters score double success
- Underdogs tag suits Buckie boss Hake