ORGANISERS of agricultural shows are being urged to play their part in Scotland's "food revolution" by promoting local produce.
Published: Thu 19 Dec 2013
TWO of Scotland's favourite musicians, Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, have launched a new cookbook putting a healthy spin on traditional Scottish recipes.
Published: Mon 04 Nov 2013
A CHEF from Inverness has been named as the Young Highland Chef of 2013.
Published: Wed 18 Sep 2013
IN the food industry, taste and presentation is everything. First we buy the sizzle, then hope the taste lives up to it. Paula and Alistair Gordon have both sewn up.
Published: Wed 11 Sep 2013
CAWDOR Castle is to host the Living Food Festival during the Scottish Food and Drink Fortnight.
More food news
- Highland food and drink businesses benefit from successful programme
- Young Highland Chef 2013 opens for applications
- Food and drink exporting course offered to Highlands and Islands businesses
- Kids can learn essential life skills in the kitchen, says cookery expert Annabel
- Fancy a fish box, anyone?
- Food and Drink Festival to return after success of weekend event
- Top Scots award on the menu for Michael
- Celebrity cookbook aims to get families round the table
- TV chef Rowe takes on the WI
- Moray distilling projects win seal of approval from Prince Charles
- Staff to be surveyed on bullying
- Secrets of Spynie revealed
- 'Scot' Editor in bus attack drama
- Elgin church celebrates milestone year
- Culture of bullying denied
- City hold play-off hopefuls Stirling
- Buckie Thistle clinch final place
- Moray community markets to be launched
- Moray Council 'is taking bullying seriously'
- Moray gearing-up for Euro elections