Film maker John McDonald will introduce a screening of his piping documentary Pipes & Sticks on Route 66.
Published: Thu 20 Aug 2015
Inverness-bound John Otway's quest to be more than a one-hit wonder is the subject of this laugh out loud documentary.
Published: Tue 18 Aug 2015
Fresh from his set at the Crabbies Hothouse stage, Iain McLaughlin (of Iain McLaughlin and The Outsiders) tells us a few of his favourite things about Belladrum!
Published: Mon 17 Aug 2015
YOU can settle back and watch the world's largest Counter-Strike tournament in the biggest indoor arena in Germany from Vue Inverness on Sunday.
Published: Wed 29 Jul 2015
THE first Highland Palestine Film Festival opens on Sunday at Eden Court looking at the history of Palestine and showcasing five high-quality films from the region.
- Q&A Robert Carlyle director and actor in The Legend Of Barney Thompson
- Never mind Oscar - how about a Nessie instead?
- Karen Gillan is new Edinburgh Film Festival patron
- XpoNorth Nordic Noir session
- XpoNorth: Tommy Gormley
- Inverness brothers' smartphone film gets Swiss watch
- 5 must-see XpoNorth panellists: Karen Smith
- Karen Gillan calls the shots with her directorial debut
- Screen stars sought for Highland film
- Criminal classics launch a new season of cult films at Eden Court
- Pipers get their kicks on Route 66
- Author Jim backs beaver return
- The Away Day Diaries: Kilmarnock
- Cromarty Harp Weekend is 800 years in the making!
- Into The Ark out on tour in their van
- Lost boys (and girls) found for this year's Eden court panto
- REVIEW: The Insider Strathspey Safari
- Review: GROOVE
- GROOVE pix: festival faces
- Writer Clio begins a new chapter