Ullapool festival Loopallu has announced the line-up with a mix of old favourites and new talents - and a first appearance from punk legends The Damned as headliners.
Published: Mon 31 Aug 2015
A welcome warm-up for those into The Shires comes a month before their October Ironworks appearance with an in-store appearance at HMV in Inverness on Tuesday, September 8 at 1pm.
Published: Fri 28 Aug 2015
PARTICIPANTS in this year's Cromarty Harp Village can be assured that they are following in a musical tradition at least 800 years old.
Published: Thu 27 Aug 2015
WELSH two-man band Dane Lloyd and Taylor Jones are Into The Ark and they play The Loch Ness Inn in Lewiston, Drumnadrochit tomorrow (Friday).
Published: Tue 25 Aug 2015
Kyle Walker reviews the eclectic, eccentric marvel that was this year's Insider Festival. Features lochs, safari-gear and, yes, a steam train.
- Review: GROOVE
- GROOVE pix: festival faces
- GROOVE INTERVIEW: Eli & Fur
- GROOVE Q&A: 2Many DJs
- Opportunity knocks for award-winner Robyn
- Insider's doing the Loco-motion
- Groove: The making of a festival...
- Blas Festival gets folk dancing
- Classical violinist Eve took a bow with Rod Stewart
- Spean's Marianne is five-star hit in Edinburgh
- Iceland's political jokers have a lesson for Scotland
- Loopallu announces line-up
- The Shires perform Inverness in store
- Pipers get their kicks on Route 66
- Author Jim backs beaver return
- The Away Day Diaries: Kilmarnock
- Cromarty Harp Weekend is 800 years in the making!
- Into The Ark out on tour in their van
- Lost boys (and girls) found for this year's Eden court panto
- REVIEW: The Insider Strathspey Safari