THERE was a bit of a homecoming vibe going on in Hootanannys on Sunday night for the return of Inverness singer songwrtier James Mackenzie. It's only a few months since he left for Glasgow - and only a few weeks since we last saw him live at Brew At The Bog.
Published: Wed 22 May 2013
EXPECT over-the-top rock 'n' roll all night when Kiss tribute band Krazy Nights comes to Inverness on September 6. Since 1973, American rockers Kiss have brought pure theatrical craziness to their live shows.
Published: Tue 21 May 2013
PORTSOY'S Folk at the Salmon Bothy team is confident their "4th Haal" festival of traditional music will be the biggest and best in the event's history.
Published: Mon 20 May 2013
YORKSHIRE brothers The Cribs have just announced their Inverness debut on August 13 at the Ironworks. Together for 11 years, the Jarman brothers from Wakefield - twin brothers Gary and Ryan and younger sibling Ross - were also joined for three years from 2008 by ex Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr.
Published: Fri 17 May 2013
THE last time singer Roddy Woomble appeared at Eden Court, a fight broke out in the audience. Fortunately this time there was nothing to distract from the former Idlewild singer.
- SuBo launches live tour in Inverness
- Legendary songwriter tops COAST festival bill
- Review: Inverness show is a family affair for Loudon
- More names for RockNess line-up
- Texas celebrate silver anniversary in Inverness
- Reno makes heroic exit
- Loudon's the new sheriff in town
- Music Hall date for jazz great Curtis Stigers
- Town House Music season goes out with a bang
- REVIEW: When Oli Sykes met Inverness