See more photos from our walk along the Moray coast between Cullen and Portknockie.
A selection of photos from the Active Outdoors team during 2014 - as featured in our autumn/winter magazine.
Liz Campbell of Roseisle, near Elgin, was the winner of our competition to win a kayak and watersports bundle worth over £500.
The inauguaral Etape Loch Ness took place on Sunday, May 4th, 2014 - see a selection of photos from the event, including John Davidson's experience of the event, which will feature in Active Outdoors in our newspapers on Friday, 9th May.
- Amazon in firing line over unfair delivery charges to Moray
- Success for Burghead's Clavie night
- Will late buses mean missed flights?
- £29,000 of drugs and cash found after motorist stopped in Elgin
- RAF interception of Russian planes "nothing to worry about"
- Nine goals make it nine straight wins for Mechanics
- Eadie does it for Elgin
- Kerr will add power to Rothes ranks
- Elgin keeper welcomes competition for place
- Online school registration to launch next week