The second part of travel writer Ron Smith's journey on the trail of German composer Johann Sebastian Bach....
Published: Fri 02 Feb 2018
Each year the central German region of Thuringia hold a Bach week - although as there are concerts on all year round, it is worth going there at any time as travel writer Ron Smith discovered......
Published: Fri 19 Jan 2018
Namur is in the French speaking part of Belgium, and is know for its massive fortress, and war, but it is much more than this.
Published: Fri 12 Jan 2018
Part 2 of Ron Smith's story about Leeuwarden, the capital of the Friesland region of the Netherlands.
Published: Fri 29 Dec 2017
Leeuwarden is the capital of the Friesland region of the Netherlands. Read part 1 of travel writer Ron Smith's story of his visit there.
- Sean Morton sentenced to community service
- Police detect three Moray drink drivers
- Council shoots down bin petition
- Commonwealth star Megan will be swinging in Ukraine
- Police look to contact two men after attempted break-in near Buckie
- Digger crash man appears in court
- Forres fears over Fraser injury
- Two residents have to move out after Buckie 'digger' crash
- VIDEO: No Elgin winner despite late flurry
- Rough ref justice for Buckie