Festival organisers DF Concerts and founding partner Tennent’s Lager are hugely excited to confirm today that Paolo Nutini will return to T in the Park this summer. The singer-songwriter today becomes the 2nd act to join the festival bill - which also features previously announced headliners Arctic Monkeys - with further line-up details due to be revealed by organisers tomorrow (Tuesday 25th February).
Paolo Nutini returns this year with a career defining new album that showcases his maverick talent and incredible vocal prowess with a maturity way beyond his 27 years. He exploded onto the scene in 2006 with his pop flavoured These Streets selling 1.5 million in the UK. Three years later he moved on again, with the acclaimed Sunny Side Up. Brit nominated and an Ivor Novello winner, he was the biggest selling UK male artist of 2009 and 2010 and will showcase his groove-laden new material from his sparkling new album Caustic Love in his first return to T in the Park since 2010.
T in the Park 2014 takes place over 11th – 13th July 2014 and fans can secure their place in the Balado crowd when T in the Park 2014 tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 28th February 2014 from www.tinthepark.com or www.ticketmaster.co.uk or 08444 999 990.
T Lady subscribers can also buy tickets 48 hours before they go on general sale from 9.00am on Wednesday 26th February. To sign up for the T Lady, visit www.tinthepark.com.
Boutique camping options in The Residence will also be available for those looking for luxury living at T in the Park - check out www.theresidenceexperience.co.uk
Paolo to top T in The Park bill
- Sean Morton sentenced to community service
- 180,000 people watched three-part BBC documentary
- Council director to leave post for two years for new role
- Police detect three Moray drink drivers
- Council reveal proposed budget cuts
- Digger crash man appears in court
- Forres fears over Fraser injury
- Two residents have to move out after Buckie 'digger' crash
- VIDEO: No Elgin winner despite late flurry
- Rough ref justice for Buckie