Hey everybody, time to feel old – Placebo's eponymous debut album is 18 years old this year. It can purchase its own drinks now. Throughout that time not much has changed – still the same bratty Brian Molko vocals, still the same lyrical themes of outsiderdom. They've turned teenage angst into an art – and their latest single is the continuation of that. It's a big sad ballad with a big piano hook, and it's rather good. Have a listen!
Track Of The Week: Placebo - A Million Little Pieces
Written byTrack Of The Week
- Success for Burghead's Clavie night
- Big name announced for Elgin Comic Con
- Will late buses mean missed flights?
- Forres boss signs on for three more years
- VIDEO: Home double pleases Elgin boss
- £29,000 of drugs and cash found after motorist stopped in Elgin
- RAF interception of Russian planes "nothing to worry about"
- Nine goals make it nine straight wins for Mechanics
- Eadie does it for Elgin
- Kerr will add power to Rothes ranks