The former First Minister's move into live performance offers up a night rich in red meat for the faithful - nobody will leave having changed their minds about him.
Published: Fri 16 Mar 2018
The Gary Clarke Company's production mines a rich seam of community spirit to create a triumph of choreography and storytelling.
Published: Wed 21 Feb 2018
THERE are many reasons Eden Court's production of Ellie Stewart's The Return is a must-see now.
Published: Fri 16 Feb 2018
The Argyll academy's latest production came to Eden Court last night - but what did our critic think?
Published: Mon 12 Feb 2018
Eden Court's latest in-house production - opening on Thursday - uses the famous impersonation case of Martin Guerre to tell a story of identity and humanity, the playwright explains.
- REVIEW: Hairspray
- Wolves and Arctic wonder on Ben's Frozen Road
- Calum Stewart's Tales From The North
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- REVIEW: Jay Rayner's 10 (Food) Commandments
- At a Stretch QnA: 'Why is there still hesitation when talking to kids about gay relationships?'
- Jay Rayner's taste for the stage
- REVIEW: Blanche and Butch
- Robert Softley Gale combines filth and fury for Blanche and Butch